Taylor Veterinary Clinic now offers cutting-edge laser therapy!
Your pets are part of your family, and you want them to have the best quality of life. Laser therapy can help achieve that goal. We have the most advanced equipment on the market to deliver those results.
Conditions that can be improved include the following:
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Inflammation and Edema
- Wound Healing
What advantages does laser therapy have over other forms of therapy?
- Does not require the use of drugs or surgery
- Few side effects/risks
- Quick and convenient
- Studies show it is equal to or more effective than other forms of physical therapy
Benefits include the following:
- No patient sedation or restraint required
- Nonsurgical treatment
- Extremely safe with no side effects
- Can be combined with other medications or other arthritis treatments
- Immediate results: Most pets feel better in 12 to 24 hours after treatment
- Speeds healing process
Contact us today to find out more about our great services or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jutte. We look forward to providing your pet with the excellent care and attention it deserves.